Power Systems Supervisor/Foreman
Reporting to the Construction Manager they will be working with high voltage equipment such as circuit breakers, transformers and switches. Must have knowledge in the installation of ground grids, erection of structural steel, assembly of power system equipment, cabling and wiring. Managing all sizes of field crews in a Brownfield/Greenfield Substation.
- Manage effectively and efficiently all site activities and crew members
- Comply and follow all safety procedures and guidelines
- Complete daily all paperwork relating to jobsite, including timesheets, field reports etc.
- Maintain positive field Client relations
- Must hold a Power Systems Electrician Certificate with minimum 4+ years experience as a Supervisor or Foreman
- Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s license
- The ability to work safely and follow safe work practices and procedures
- The ability to understand the theoretical background of their work
- The ability to pay careful attention to details
- Willingness to continuously upgrade their skills and knowledge
- Must be able to handle small to medium size crews
- Understand all phases of substation construction
Please forward your resume to email@example.com